Thursday, May 13, 2010

NPD - BPD

Often when people have BPD they have NPD and I from what I have read, they are completely intertwined.  I found a character on You Tube who discusses NPD eloquently. He discusses NPD from a male perspective but he also took the majority of Robin's symptoms and breathed life into my everyday experience.  I invite you to watch them if you suspect that your partner, like mine, is either BPD or Narcissistic. The videos are rather poignant and very true for my life. There are at least 12 of these short films. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24sjYlydAuw&feature=related

If nothing else, I have found that the crazy making component of the disorder is the most difficult and yet one of the most important characteristics of these conditions. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24sjYlydAuw&feature=related

    If you can not access this with a click, please paste the above address into your browser. Good luck to you if you are experiencing any part of these difficult conditions.

    ReplyDelete